TITLEIST PRO V1 Golf Balls
More of What's Fast, Less of What's Not
More ball speed and less spin in the long game with the best Drop-and-Stop short game control.
- 17% thinner cast urethane cover - a more efficient design. The new elastomer cover system provides the best scoring control. While great for generating high spin on approach shots and short game shots, the cover does not contribute speed. By reducing the cover thickness, we have added speed while retaining the spin and control.
- Three piece construction
- New 2.0 ZG Process Core formulated to give you more distance
- Spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design for penetrating, consistent ball flight
- New, Larger Casing Layer - More of What's Fast. The casing layer is the speed enhancing, spin optimizing layer that helps power Pro V1 and Pro V1x for exceptional distance in the long game. The new 2019 Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls have larger casing layers, adding more fast material to their respective designs.
- New Fast Core - More Speed, Less Spin - The combination of the most advanced formulation and processing capabilities deliver powerful engines to Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls. The new cores have more speed and less spin while maintaining their feel characteristics and compression.
- Player Benefits:
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin
- Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027.