TAYLORMADE M6 D-Type Driver
Speed Injected for Maximum Forgiveness with a Draw
Every M6 driver head has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a draw-biased driver with Tour-caliber speed—hit it far and play a draw with M6 D-Type.
- Draw-Biased Design - The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
- Speed Injected™- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face™ - Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Aero Dynamic Carbon Sole Designed with"Inertia Generator" - Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness. 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator
- Hammerhead 2.0 - The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
- Stock Grip - Taylormade Dual Feel - 47g Standard at .600 with textured feel.
- Stock Shaft - Project X EvenFlow Max Carry 45
- Stiff (6.0), Wt.-53g, Torque- 5.6*, Launch - High, Spin - High
- Regular (5.5), Wt. 52g, Torque - 5.6*, Launch - High, Spin - High
- Senior (5.0), Wt. 51g, Torque - 5.6*, Launch - High, Spin - High
If you have any questions regarding Custom Options, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027.