TITLEIST TS3 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown - the thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds for speed tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect for explosive distance across the face
- Adjustable swing weight and CG location
- Traditional Shape (460CC)
- High launch, low spin
- Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
- Optimized Weight Distribution - refined crown and face thickness create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
- TS3 offers an adjustable spot for speed-tuned performance, while the TS2 lets you swing aggressive with maximum forgiveness across the face
- Available in: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
- Four Distinct Shaft options, each chosen for specific performance benefits:
- Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei AV Series Blue 55/65 - lightweight mid-launch and spin, featuring Titleist Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60/70 - low/mid launch and spin, higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shaft
- Projext X Even Flow T1100 White 65/75 - newest Even Flow model, low launch and spin.
- For additional shaft options, please contact our customer service team at 866-781-2027.
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027