COBRA F8 One Hybrid
The Cobra F8 One Hybrid is built around one key concept: Consistency of swing will lead to more good shots and better scores. The F8 One Hybrid is a perfect match to the F8 One irons. The F8 One Hybrid has a 7 iron length shaft and 7 iron weight . This combination provides consistency of trajectory and swing. Constant shaft length also allows for evenly dispersed gapping.
- Cobra Connect powered by Arccos, track your shots with the first hybrid to electronically record performance and improve your game.
- The Baffler Dual Rail System creates the best possible interaction between the sole of the club and the turf. The club head easily slides along the two rails to prevent energy being lost into the ground.
- The extra-thin, high strength face on the F8 Hybrid flexes easily on all areas of the club face. This allows for higher ball speeds, even on shots that aren't hit perfectly.
- Moving the center of gravity toward the back of the club head creates more stability, especially on mishits. Better stability means higher, straighter, more consistent shots.
- The aerodynamics of the club head drastically affect the amount of club speed that can be generated. Cobra's Crown Aero delivers the best possible aerodynamics for maximum distance.
- The low, deep center of gravity in the F8 hybrids produces maximum stability on mishits and a high, soft-landing trajectory.
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027