CLEVELAND Womens Launcher HB Iron Set
The new Launcher HB Irons bring the forgiveness and trajectory of hybrids, all the way through your irons. Start hitting it higher, straighter, and farther today.
- A fully hollow design is more forgiving because it boosts stability far beyond any cavity back iron. With so much added stability, your heel and toe hits fly higher, go longer, and stay online.
- The HiBore Crown moves the center of gravity low and deep, well past what can be achieved with traditional iron designs. That low and deep weighting lets you effortlessly launch the ball higher and land it softly on the green.
- The High-Strength HT1770 steel face inside every Launcher HB Iron is ultra-thin so it flexes more at impact and delivers longer distances. The thin face also allows more weight to be placed in the perimeter for even more forgiveness.
- Stabilizing ribs improve feel and produce a satisfying acoustic profile. Internal ribs also add strength so you can customize loft or lie to fit your exact swing.
- With added high-strength steel around the perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness, the Launcher Cup Face flexes at impact, imparting more energy to the ball. (Cup face in 4i-7i.). This increases ball speed - especially on off-center hits - so you get more distance and more forgiveness.
- Hybrid-like long irons provide all the distance and forgiveness found in traditional hybrid designs. Iron-like short irons combine the forgiveness of a hollow construction with the spin and control you’d expect from typical irons.
Other set compositions are available, please contact our customer service team to customize your set makeup at 866-781-2027