TAYLORMADE M1 Rescue
Personalized Distance and Versatility
- The 2017 M1 Rescue™ Hybrid features improved distance and versatility with the first-ever sliding weight track in a Rescue club. With a moderate size, Tour-proven shape, and a newly designed sole, the new M1 RescueTM Hybrid offers more playability from an increased variety of lies.
- The new sliding weight track makes the new M1 Rescue™ Hybrid the company’s most adjustable hybrid ever, providing golfers the opportunity to not only experience the neutral/fade biases of its predecessor, but also the added option of a draw setting—as well as anything in between—for ultimate shot shape adjustability and personalization.
- In addition to the new 27g sliding weight track and advanced sole design, the head comes equipped with a new 3-degree, ultra-lightweight, aluminum Loft Sleeve.
- Premium components are offered as stock options, with a MRC Kuro Kage Silver hybrid 80g shaft in R, S & X flexes as well as a 70g A flex along with a new Lamkin UTx grip.
- M1 Rescue will be offered in 17° (2), 19° (3), 21° (4) and 24° (5) options while LH models will be offered in 19° and 21° options.
TaylorMade. The #1 Driver in Golf™
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027