TAYLORMADE Milled Grind Wedge
The new marks of precision
Drawing inspiration for the world’s best golfers, Milled Grind (MG) wedges use advanced surface milling techniques to ensure precise sole geometry, leading edges, and score lines. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each and every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027
- Finding the perfect grind geometry was one of the primary development stages in which TaylorMade relied on input from Tour players. To craft the wedges to exacting specifications, each leading edge and sole grind is individually surface milled for unparalleled accuracy.
- A low effective bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance, a standard grind (SB) has a median ground resistance, and a high bounce (HB) grind features a wider sole that offers the most ground resistance.
- Milled Grind wedges also exhibit a deeper bore and shaft insertion than previous wedges. The deeper bore, while providing an improved shaft connection, also removes weight from the hosel to be relocated into a more centrally located position, which improves the center of gravity (CG), making the club more solid and more forgiving.
- A new and improved groove configuration is also incorporated into the faces of each new wedge. These soft 8620 carbon steel wedges promise to be the most precise, best balanced, and best feeling wedge that TaylorMade has ever produced.
- The Taylormade Milled Grind Wedge will be available in Sating Nickel Chrome and Antique Bronze. The Antique Bronze will be release Fall 2017.